The Leadership Challenge
Leadership is learned.
From the front lines to executive suites, leadership is a set of skills and abilities that can be learned by anyone with the desire and dedication to fully develop their leadership potential, to achieve their personal leadership best, and to facilitate the development of others as leaders.
Painefree is excited to offer The Leadership Challenge® suite of workshops focused on the research-based practices of exemplary leadership that can be learned by any leader—whether seasoned or new to their role.
From academia to government, healthcare to technology, faith-based to community advocacy organizations, The Leadership Challenge® Workshop has proven to be a catalyst for change. This immensely practical and hands-on experience is designed to inspire, engage, and help participants develop the leadership skills needed to meet whatever leadership challenges lay ahead.
Upon completing a Leadership Challenge workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify their leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Clarify and communicate their fundamental values and beliefs
- Set the example for others by aligning their actions with shared values
- Express their image of the future
- Inspire others to share a common vision
- Search for opportunities to change and improve
- Experiment with innovative ideas and learn from accompanying mistakes
- Build collaboration, teamwork and trust
- Strengthen the ability of others to excel
- Recognize the accomplishments of others
- Apply the lessons learned in the workshop to a current organizational challenge
The Leadership Challenge is available in two-day, one-day and multi-session formats and include a self- or 360 degree assessment to measure individual effectiveness against the practices of exemplary leadership.
Interested in developing leaders within your organization? Schedule a painefree conversation to find out how we can best support you and your organization.