Painefree Coaching & Consulting is proud to be an authorized partner of the Everything DiSC suite of workplace solutions designed to help our clients build more effective workplaces based on an understanding of behavioral styles.
We utilize the following assessments to inform comprehensive strategies that support our clients’ goals. Schedule a complimentary Painefree discovery conversation to find out which assessment will best meet your unique needs.
- Everything DiSC Workplace can be used with everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, to improve the quality of the workplace. This classroom training uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation with contemporary video, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. The result is more effective and productive working relationships as participants begin to understand and appreciate the styles of the people with whom they work.
- Everything DiSC Management teaches managers how to bring out the best in their employees as participants learn their management, directing, and delegating styles; how to improve employee motivation; and how to develop employees. The result is managers who adapt their styles to manage more effectively.
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders connects unique leadership styles to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action. This assessment approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes. Using the framework of vision, alignment, and execution, Work of Leaders encourages those at the helm to understand their own leadership styles and how they impact their effectiveness. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
- Everything DiSC Sales is classroom training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation with contemporary video, and online follow-up to create a personalized learning experience. Participants learn their sales style, how to recognize and understand customer buying styles, and how to adapt their styles accordingly. The result is salespeople who adapt their styles to connect better—and close more sales.
- Everything DiSC Productive Conflict explores workplace conflict from a variety of perspectives. Learn how to leverage conflict to use it in a positive way in your organization. This training will help staff improve self-awareness around conflict situations, by teaching participants to recognize destructive conflict behaviors and different reaction options.