By recognizing the effect of good governance practices on an organization’s mission, finances, and strategic direction, Board leaders are better able to magnify their impact within their organizations and their communities.
Our principal, Marissa Q. Paine, is pleased to serve as a BoardSource Certified Governance Trainer. BoardSource works to identify and map trends within the social sector, and provides the tools and data needed to strengthen and support board performance and leadership. Painefree Coaching & Consulting is proud to partner with this industry-leading organization to offer best-in-class training, coaching, and consulting to Boards of Directors in the Midwest and beyond.
Sample Topics Include:
- Roles and Responsibilities of Nonprofit Boards
- The Board-Building Cycle
- The Board-Staff Partnership
- Effective Board Structure(s)
- Good Governance
- Practices of High-Performing Boards
- The Role of Boards in Fundraising
Other services include:
- Board Assessments
- Board Retreats
- Board Consulting & Technical Assistance
- Ongoing coaching for Chief Executives, Board Chairs and Committees
Customization for your Board’s specific needs is also available.
Interested in strengthening your Board’s performance? Schedule a complimentary Painefree discovery conversation to find out how we can best support your goals.